Mission Vision Core Values
To deploy globally competent resources in terms of people, infrastructure and partners through development of trained human resources, who will serve as agents of value based Societal transformation in various spheres of life enriched with technology – assisted education, research, training and cultural integration.
- To serve as an enabler of societal transformation through state-of-art higher education and research that match global benchmarks by providing access, resources and opportunities.
- To become an institution of global eminence.
- Adapting to ever-changing needs of the society and industries.
- Promoting excellence in the learning process.
- Expanding the horizon of knowledge through creative research.
- Maintaining high ethical standard in teaching, research and administration.
- • Catering to diverse needs of multi-cultural, multi-linguist strata of society.
- Providing good academic ambience in pursuit of excellence in education.
- Eco-friendly campus as a substratum of multi-disciplinary courses.
- State-of-art infrastructure to support the students’ participatory means of seeking knowledge.
- Encouraging awareness about social responsibility and accountability.
- Promotion of equity through continuous improvement and sustainable growth.