By accessing this website, you agree that Pondicherry University will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss arising from the use of the information and the material contained in this website.
The copyright of the material of Pondicherry University contained in this website belongs to and remains solely with Pondicherry University. If any user is interested to use the material of Pondicherry University featured in this Website, then, the user is required to take the permission from the Pondicherry University. Nevertheless, the material has to be reproduced accurately and not to be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Users are requested to acknowledge appropriately for the material used.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Puducherry.
The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of information dissemination about University’s programs and functions. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the correctness and currentness of the content on this Website, the same should not be surmised as a statement of law (or used for any legal purpose). Pondicherry University is not responsible for any damages or loss incurred due to the usage of the information appearing in this website.
Online payment system is provided by Pondicherry University. Pondicherry University may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for Pondicherry University is India.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
The description of courses are specific to individual (i.e. Programme Name, start and end date etc.) when you log in with your unique password. Payment is required in advance (i.e. before you commence your programme).
All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. The Pondicherry University reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
- Your payment will normally reach the Pondicherry University account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct Pondicherry University account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment the Pondicherry University is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will the Pondicherry University be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- If the Customer leaves the Pondicherry University before they complete their Programme, there shall be no entitlement to a refund of Tuition Fees.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the University Administration, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the Pondicherry University to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid
When you view http://www.pondiuni.edu.in, there is a provision for submitting feedback from the viewers. In the feedback form, you are requested to provide the Name, Email-id and Phone number (optional). Your personal information will not be provided to or shared with any third parties and its privacy will be respected and protected. The contents of your personal details from computer will be kept strictly confidential.
We will not disclose your personal information with any other third parties except:
- in special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, request/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.