Say NO to RAGGING
- Ragging in any from is totally prohibited in the University.
- Ragging is a serious crime and is punishable by law. Anyone found indulging in ragging will face immediate expulsion from the University and will also be debarred from pursuing course from any other institution.
- If you come across any instance of Ragging in the University, Please contact any of the numbers noted below (round the clock).
- Re-Constitution of Anti-Ragging Committee (Updated on 29.09.2022)
- Constitution of Anti-Ragging committee – Karaikal Campus (Updated – 19.10.2022)
- Undertaking by the students before Registration of course to curb the menace of ragging in our University (Updated – 13.03.2015)
- UGC Regulations on curbing the menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions-2009 (new)(Updated – 02.09.2011)
- UGC Regulations on curbing the menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions-2009 (Updated – 13.07.2009)
- Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions
- Anti – Ragging – UTPLSA
- Prevention and prohibition of Ragging in technical Institutions, Universities including Deemed to be Universities imparting technical education.