P.G. Diploma In Intellectual Property Rights

Focus Areas

.

of the program

PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights

This programme is designed for those interested in pursuing a career in IPR, which opens up opportunities as IP Analysts, IP Attorneys, IP Consultants, IP Managers and the like. Intellectual Property Rights are not only restricted to a specific field of law but have immense multi-disciplinary avenues. Papers like Trade Secrets & Competition Law, Protection of Traditional Knowledge & Plant Varieties, Industrial Designs & Layout Designs of Integrated Circuits & Utility Models, and Trademarks & Geographical Indications add much value to the course.

Who can prefer this Course

Eligibility

about-us.icon_
Admission eligibility
Any Degree with 50% marks in Under Graduation under 10+2+3 system or equivalent.
about-us.icon_
Admission process
The selection will be based on the merit list generated on the basis of CUET scores.
about-us.icon_
Programme evaluation
The assessment pattern requires a student to complete 10 core papers in two semesters (five in each semester). End-semester examination is for 60% marks and Internal assessment covers the remaining 40% of Marks. Internal assessment consists of term tests, written assignments and presentations. End-semester examination will be a 3-hours written examination and it will consist of questions in Sections A and B.

Current Curriculum

  • Course Content
  • Reference Book
  • Valuation Pattern

Previous Curriculum

  • Course Content
  • Reference Book
  • Valuation Pattern
Translate »