One of the main responsibilities of the Placement Cell is to motivate, train and prepare the students of the University and its affiliated Colleges for campus interviews. It plays a very important and key role in counselling and guiding the students of the University and its affiliated Colleges for their successful career placement, which is a crucial interface for the students between the stages of completion of academic programmes of studies and entry into suitable employment.
Some of the major activities of the Placement Cell are:
- Organising On-and-Off campus interviews
- Organising training programmes like Personality Development Programmes, Mock Aptitude tests, Group Discussion training and mock interviews
- Co-ordinating Industrial Visits
- Co-ordinating semester long or year-long Project Placement for the Students
- Supporting Technical Seminars, Conferences, Workshops,etc., organized by various departments
- Organising Student level workshops/meets with major Corporates
- Organising Faculty Development Programmes (FDP), collaborating with companies,etc
- Facilitating Industry Institute Interactions by inviting experts for lectures, as members of Project and Laboratory evaluation panels, members of Selection Committees, etc.
PLACEMENTS 2003 – 2009BATCHNo. of CompaniesNo. of Placements2003 – 20049242004 – 200528682005 – 2006553572006 – 2007568062007 – 20086310592008 - 2009 (as of Feb'09)17278
S.NoName of the Faculty/Officer/StaffIntercom NoDirect NoEmail-Id1Placement Officer5142654514--