ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2020 RESULTS
No.PU/ENTRANCEEXAM/2020/ Date: 07.10.2020
RESULTS OF ENTRANCE EXAM / CAT Based 2020-21
- The results are provisional and subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions prescribed in the prospectus. The interse ranking of the candidates who have got the same marks has been decided based on the criteria given in the prospectus.
Please note that NO separate select card/call letters/admission information will be sent to Selected/Wait listed candidates.
- Online admission Counselling dates for the courses listed below shall be intimated shortly.
- MCA (Pondicherry & Karaikal)
- M.Sc (Computer Science – Pondicherry& Karaikal)
- M.Com (Business Finance-Pondicherry & Karaikal)
- Original Certificates/documents to be required for admission
- X Std or equivalent certificate/mark statement along with age proof.
- H.Sc. or its equivalent certificate/mark Statement
- Degree/Provisional certificate of the qualifying Degree Examination along with mark statements.
- OBC with Non- Creamy Layer certificate/EWS recently issued (i.e. issued after 1 st January, 2020) by competent Authority, in case of OBC/EWS candidates respectively ( EWS Certificate Format ).
- Recently issued SC/ST/PH/Pondicherry Residence certificate/Karaikal Residence Certificate from competent authority as applicable
- Migration/Transfer certificate and conduct certificate from the institution last studied.
- original CAT Score (for only CAT based courses)
- Recently taken two stamp size colour photographs (For Group Medical Insurance Policy)
- Soft copy of colour passport size photograph in a CD (for Library and ID Card )
- Xerox copy (one set) of all the available certificates without fail.
Candidates whose final exam result is awaited, may also report for admission with all the available certificates & mark statements. They will be considered for admission only on provisional basis, subject to production of final mark list & provisional certificate on or before November 30, 2020.
- In respect of LLM admission, the provisional overall merit list, select and wait list of candidates will be finalized and released after assessment of Statement of Purpose, Publication and Work experience if any.
- The procedure of admission for all other PG courses ONLINE mode will be notified soon. Please check the University website www.pondiuni.edu.in for updates
- Payment of Fees:
- The fee details are given in Annexure -I. Necessary arrangements have been made for payment of fees through online mode at the time of admission.
- The SC/ST candidates who are eligible for Post-matric scholarships/Top class scholarships are permitted to pay the prescribed fees as soon as they receive the scholarship amount by submission of an undertaking to this effect at the time of admission.
- In any case, such SC/ST students should pay the fees within 90 days from the date of admission either through the said scholarship or on their own failing which the admission stands cancelled.
- However, such SC/ST students should pay the fee for the group medical insurance and the caution deposit at the time of admission.
- Hostel Accommodation:
After obtaining admission in the concerned department, based on the availability, the accommodation will be allotted in the Hostel on payment of prescribed Hostel Fees.
- Regular classes for first year of the Post Graduate Courses likely to commence on November 1, 2020 through online/offline mode.
- Interview schedule/Instructions for Ph.D. programs will be notified in University website in due course.