of the program
LLM (International Commercial Laws)
This course is tailor-made for students who want to pursue their career opportunities in the commercial sector, and international commercial organisations and their compliances. The papers that are taught provide a perfect blend of theoretical knowledge and practical understanding. Papers like International Sales of Goods, International Carriage of Goods by Sea, International Commercial Arbitration, and Competition Law gives a great exposure to students. The students will be immensely benefited after exploring the wide range of subjects at an advanced level and in the varied context of the commercial world.
Who can prefer this Course
Eligibility for Admission
- In order to be eligible for admission into the two years LL.M. an applicant should have successfully completed LL.B./B.A.LL.B. or equivalent recognized by Pondicherry University and the Bar Council of India.
- Further, the candidates applying for admission to this course should have obtained LL.B. Degree or its equivalent with not less than 50% of marks (45% in case of SC/ ST) in the aggregate in all the 3 years/ 5years of B.L/ L.L.B Degree Course.
The in-take for LL.M. programme is 40. The admission to the above courses shall be made on the basis of Merit list generated from CUET score.
Internal Assessment is 40% of Marks. The internal assessment marks shall be given as per the following breakup:
- Internal written exam: 20 marks
- Written assignment/ Project Submission: 10 marks
- Seminar Presentation and Viva Voce: 05 marks
- Attendance (as per SAMS) 05 marks
- Total: 40 marks.
Year of Revision : 2023