The Engineering Wing maintains Civil works, water supply, sanitation and the Executive Engineer, Er.N.Sankaramourthy, B.E.(Civil) heads this wing.
• Maintenance of the buildings in the University campus ( no. of buildings – 88, plinth area –1,87,037 )
• Looking after the water supply system to the entire campus and providing 24 hrs (uninterrupted) water supply to the entire campus
• Monitoring the projects handled by the CPWD and RITES.
• Allotment of quarters to the Teaching and Non-Teaching staff
• Collection of rent from the commercial establishments
• Maintenance of internal roads and compound wall in the University campus
• Minor construction works required for the various Academic Departments
• Building Register Maintenance
• House Allotment Rules and their amendment
• Executive Engineer
• Assistant Engineers
• Junior Engineers
• Data Entry Operator
• Office Attendant and
• Other field staff.
Office : 2654276