The Engineering Wing maintains Civil works, water supply, sanitation and the Superintending Engineer, Er.R.Gopalakrishnan, M.E.(Structural Engg.) heads this wing.
Other team members of the engineering team are:
- Executive Engineer
- Assistant Engineers
- Junior Engineers
- Data Entry Operator
- Office Attendant and
- Other field staff.
- Maintenance of the buildings in the University campus ( no. of buildings – 68, plinth area –1,18,548 )
- Looking after the water supply system to the entire campus and providing 24 hrs (uninterrupted) water supply to the entire campus
- Monitoring the projects handled by the CPWD and RITES.
- Allotment of quarters to the Teaching and Non-Teaching staff
- Collection of rent from the commercial establishments
- Maintenance of internal roads and compound wall in the University campus
- Minor construction works required for the various Academic Departments
- Building Register Maintenance
- House Allotment Rules and their amendment
Office : 2654276