Guidelines to Author(s) for submission of papers, case studies
Guidelines to Author(s) for submission of papers, case studies. (Use the same guidelines for submitting research proposals and synopsis of on-going research).
- Research paper or case study may be prepared based on the conference themes and sub-themes. The paper should make some meaningful contribution to the theory of literature.
- Paper Title with Author Particulars - Name in one line and affiliation with Mobile No. and e-mail ID.
- The full paper should not exceed seven pages including title, author affiliation, abstract, figures, tables, references etc.,
- Reference is must and it should be in Harvard style.
- MS Office Word 2003 format.
- Font style - Times New Roman, Font size - 12 pt, Margin 1 inch each on all sides, 1.5 line spacing with full justification.
- Tables: Table number using Arabic numerals followed by Table Title in sentence case above the table in 12 point size Times New Roman font with centre alignment.
- Figures: Figure number using Arabic numerals followed by figure caption in sentence case below the figure in 12 point size Times New Roman font with centre alignment.
- Explain the mathematical notations, if any, clearly within the text.
- Equations, if any, should be centred on the page and it should be numbered.
- The document must be given page numbers.
- The editors have the right to make changes or modification in the paper to make it suitable for publication.